Having insurance is a legal requirement in some areas and where it is not, may still be requested by many venues. Thus, if you are a performer who does paid gigs with any frequency, you can greatly expand your available opportunities by purchasing insurance, as well as lend yourself more credibility even in situations where insurance is not required/requested. There is a small number of insurance companies who do specialty insurance for fire performance.

Providers Edit

The NAFAA page has a good list of providers.The links they provide go to the home pages of each company, links leading directly to the relevant insurance page are provided below: